About U.S. Inspect & Commercial Assessments
U.S. Inspect is America’s leading national property inspection company. With its three divisions: Residential, Relocation, and Commercial (which operates under the name Commercial Assessments), U.S. Inspect is the inspection company of choice for Corporate America and has earned a reputation for top quality inspections and world-class service.
How did U.S. Inspect become the national leader in the inspection industry?
- Founded in 1986 as Gemini Research, U.S. Inspect began as an engineering firm that built what is still the most advanced electronic radon measurement instrument in the industry today.
- In 1990, under the name Radonics, U.S. Inspect was awarded 73 patent claims by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on high-end radon detection and measurement equipment we designed and built.
- In 1991, U.S. Inspect created and introduced fax-server technology to the inspection industry.
- Forging ahead with its drive for excellence, Radonics expanded into the general home and termite inspection service fields in the 1990s, all the while developing software for field inspectors and clients that has revolutionized the inspection industry. Our proprietary ClearImage software is used by the vast majority of America's relocation companies.
- To represent the broad spectrum of services Radonics performed, the company adopted the name U.S. Inspect in 1997, a brand name recognized in the residential retail market that engenders quality, innovation and integrity.
- U.S. Inspect developed proprietary HomeView software for use by inspectors and clients in the retail inspection market. This software allows U.S. Inspect employees to deliver the highest quality inspection reports on-site at the time of the inspection.
- In 2000, the Company entered the commercial market with the acquisition of Kleeman Associates in Philadelphia.
- In 2006 we established our Human Qualities Program, which promotes and measures our individual and company success in five key areas most important to our customers: Dependability, Charity, Diligence, Honesty and Knowledge. We did this in order to never lose sight of what it truly means to serve others.
- In 2007 U.S. Inspect expanded the commercial division and re-branded it Commercial Assessments.
- Under the leadership of its management team, U.S. Inspect has experienced excellent growth over the past several years, and has formed business relationships with America's premier companies.
Headquartered in Northern Virginia, U.S. Inspect features a nationwide network of both employee and subcontractor inspectors.
|U.S. Inspect||Office Phone: (703) 293-1400|
|3650 Concorde Pkwy Suite 100||Inspection Scheduling: (888) 874-6773|
|Chantilly, VA 20151||Email: Click here to contact us|
|Directions to U.S. Inspect HQ|